Nudging the Paradigm to Empower Next Generation Leadership
Our Inaugural Volta Forum is an invitation-only, one-day program bringing together senior talent professionals in Washington, DC to explore – in-depth – a single topic. This year we will look at the challenges and opportunities confronting the legal industry as Millennial- and Generation Z- lawyers begin to dominate the workforce.
- Begin the day hearing from experts in companies and organizations that are meeting intergenerational challenges with creative solutions.
- Roll up your sleeves and “hack” ideas to develop prototypes that will work inside the unique ecosystems of your respective firms.
- Kick off the afternoon with a fast-paced “Peer Share.” Designated participants will share innovations and pilot initiatives, as well as real-world obstacles and practical solutions.
- Participate in a dynamic session led by Mark Schall, a renowned coach and facilitator whose corporate clients include AmEx, The Gap and AXA. His highly engaging approach will ensure that every participant leaves the Forum with realistic, achievable action items that can be implemented upon their return to their firms.
- Finally, leave time at the end of the program to catch up with old friends and to deepen relationships with new ones over cocktails, Volta-style.
We Look Forward to Seeing You